It’s cold outside – there is no debating that. If you’re looking to warm up this weekend or after a long day at work, why not consider a trip to Goldsboro Brew Works? This brewery is located at 207 N. John St. and is owned and operated by Carson Clark and Zak Fein. The taproom and bottle shop is open Monday through Thursday from 3:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M., Friday through Saturday from 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M., and on Sundays from 12:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Here is a sampling of everything they offer at Goldsboro Brew Works:
Check Out These Delicious Drafts
You want a large selection of diverse hand-crafted drafts? You’ve got it at Goldsboro Brew Works. The draft menu is updated often, but here is just a small sample of what’s currently being poured:
- Bourbon County Brand Stout (Stout – American Imperial / Double)
- Get Up Offa That Brown (Brown Ale – American)
- Red Oak (Lager – Amber)
- House Beer (Lager – Pale)
- Big Bad Baptist (Stout – Imperial / Double)
- Cold Mountain Winter Ale (Winter Warmer)
- Oakspire (Strong Ale – American)
- Sofie (Saison/Farmhouse Ale)
- Two Hearted Ale (IPA – American)
- Et Tu? Brut IPA (IPA – Brut)
- Fake News (IPA – New England)
- Silent Night (Stout – American Imperial / Double)
- Wayco Wheat (Pale Wheat Ale – American)
We could literally go on and on with all the tasty craft brews you can enjoy on tap at Goldsboro Brew Works, but would run out of space. Check out their draft menu online and be sure to check in often for new seasonal arrivals!
Choose From Tons of Bottled & Canned Beer
Not to be outdone by the draft selection, Goldsboro Brew Works also offers a wide range of bottled and canned beer including:
- Two Claw (IPA – New England)
- 420 Extra Pale Ale (Pale Ale – American)
- Delirium Tremens (Belgian Strong Golden Ale)
- Golden Monkey (Belgian Tripel)
- Bed of Nails (Brown Ale – English)
- Porter (Porter – American)
- Organic Chocolate Stout (Sweet Stout)
- Shotgun Betty (Hefeweizen)
- Solid Gold (Lager – American Light)
- Tangerine Wheat (Fruit Beer)
- SPF 50/50 (Shandy/Radler)
In addition to all the great beers, Goldsboro Brew Works also offers live music and often has local food trucks on site to provide tasty food to accompany your choice of beer. Be sure to follow Goldsboro Brew Works on Facebook to see all the upcoming events and new beer arrivals!
Doug Henry Buick GMC
Located just a few minutes from Goldsboro Brew Works, you’ll find Doug Henry Buick GMC. We are your premier source for new Buick and GMC models, and also offer an incredible selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what kind of car, truck, van, or SUV you are in the market for, trust our dealership to provide lots of choices, low prices, and an unbeatable customer service experience.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.